Cosmetic Bonding Houston, TX
Dental bonding is a wonderful cosmetic procedure that helps fix minor teeth imperfections. Vintage Smile and Family Dentistry offers cosmetic teeth bonding for patients throughout Houston and nearby suburbs. This procedure can effectively transform stained or discolored teeth into a smile that you can’t resist loving. If your pearly whites have small gaps, chips, or cracks, we can restore their appearance, giving you seamless teeth and a reason to smile.
Additionally, cosmetic teeth bonding also fills in small cavities. This helps make your teeth look all-natural. Dental bonding is known for improving the aesthetics and shape of your teeth.
The best way to determine if bonding can address your needs is to talk to your dentist. Call (281) 251-7770 to schedule a consultation with our experts at our Houston dental office.
Benefits of A Cosmetic Bonding Procedure
- Improving the appearance of cracked, stained, chipped teeth with dental bonding is way cheaper than going with alternatives, including porcelain veneers.
- The procedure is quick and effective and typically only takes about 30-45 minutes for a single tooth.
- No anesthesia or numbing gel is used, which means the procedure is completely pain-free.
- Compared to other cosmetic procedures, bonding requires only a small amount of enamel removal.
- Want to know the best part? The procedure is often covered by dental insurance!
Are You A Candidate For Dental Bonding?
- Improve the appearance of a decayed tooth
- Bring improvements to a discolored tooth
- Restore a cracked or chipped tooth
- Fill in small teeth gaps
How Is Bonding Performed?
Caring For Your Treatment
- Don’t smoke
- Avoid biting on hard foods
- Stay away from staining foods and drinks