Dental Veneers In Houston, TX
Having discolored, misaligned, and chipped teeth can be very embarrassing. However, you don’t need to worry; dental veneers from Vintage Smile Family Dentistry in Houston can be the ultimate solution to your oral problems. Porcelain veneers are quick and effective in changing your teeth’s appearance and giving you a smile you have always wished for.
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
Are You A Candidate?
- Good oral health
- Aligned jaw
- Straight teeth
- Don’t smoke
- Have a desire to improve cosmetic issues
What Issues Can Porcelain Veneers Correct?
Porcelain veneers can change the way your teeth look. Additionally, they can address many cosmetic dental issues with your incisors, and at many places, they are used as a replacement for crowns. Veneers can correct the following problems:
- If you often feel afraid of smiling due to severely stained teeth, a teeth whitening session with a professional dentist can remove the discoloration. However, some stains are too tough to be eliminated and need something else for masking. Here, veneers can play an important part in covering any embarrassing spots.
- Veneers can aesthetically restore crooked or chipped teeth, and the solution is long-lasting. Cheaper alternatives such as tooth-colored fillings can also help fix broken teeth; however, they cannot achieve what veneers can do.
- Having excessive gaps between your teeth can make it difficult for you to eat and speak. In addition, they can compromise your smile. Dental veneers can cost less and provide an excellent solution for correcting teeth gaps.
- Veneers can also serve as an alternative to orthodontic treatment for correcting mild tooth misalignment.
- If you want a complete smile makeover, we can give you a new smile using porcelain veneers.