Dental Veneers In Houston, TX
Having discolored, misaligned, and chipped teeth can be very embarrassing. However, you don’t need to worry; dental veneers from Vintage Smile Family Dentistry in Houston can be the ultimate solution to your oral problems. Porcelain veneers are quick and effective in changing your teeth’s appearance and giving you a smile you have always wished for.
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
Veneers are thin shells of tooth-shaped porcelain resins that are usually bonded to the front of aesthetically important teeth. Veneers require just a few sessions to improve your smile, giving you a seamless, natural-looking smile without having to wait too long. At our clinic, two variations of veneers are used: porcelain veneers and no-prep veneers. Porcelain veneers perfectly fit in with your face as they are crafted according to the style and proportion of your face. Furthermore, dental veneers do not easily catch stains and may prove to be stronger than your natural teeth. Additionally, they give you a straight and bright smile that you can love for years to come. If you are looking for dental veneers in Houston, Tx, call our dental office at (281) 251-7770 and schedule a consultation.
Are You A Candidate?
When you visit us for your consultation, our dentists will perform a thorough examination to ensure you are a suitable candidate for veneers. The following characteristics define an ideal candidate:
- Good oral health
- Aligned jaw
- Straight teeth
- Don’t smoke
- Have a desire to improve cosmetic issues
What Issues Can Porcelain Veneers Correct?
Porcelain veneers can change the way your teeth look. Additionally, they can address many cosmetic dental issues with your incisors, and at many places, they are used as a replacement for crowns. Veneers can correct the following problems:
- If you often feel afraid of smiling due to severely stained teeth, a teeth whitening session with a professional dentist can remove the discoloration. However, some stains are too tough to be eliminated and need something else for masking. Here, veneers can play an important part in covering any embarrassing spots.
- Veneers can aesthetically restore crooked or chipped teeth, and the solution is long-lasting. Cheaper alternatives such as tooth-colored fillings can also help fix broken teeth; however, they cannot achieve what veneers can do.
- Having excessive gaps between your teeth can make it difficult for you to eat and speak. In addition, they can compromise your smile. Dental veneers can cost less and provide an excellent solution for correcting teeth gaps.
- Veneers can also serve as an alternative to orthodontic treatment for correcting mild tooth misalignment.
- If you want a complete smile makeover, we can give you a new smile using porcelain veneers.
How Much Do Dental Veneers Cost In Houston, Texas?
If you live in Houston, Tx, the average cost of porcelain veneers can range between $750 – $1000. This price is for one single veneer. Furthermore, the price of dental veneers can vary based on your case’s complexity, the dentist’s location, and the type of material used for your dental veneer.
Schedule A Consultation With Our Experts
Our dentists will examine your teeth and oral condition to recommend an ideal treatment plan. For more details, call our office at (281) 251-7770 and schedule an appointment today!
Ask The Doctor A Question
Ask The Doctor A Question