TMJ Disorder Specialist In Houston
TMJ treatment requires time to become effective as TMJ DISORDERS cannot be resolved entirely with just one treatment. Our oral surgeon will make sure you have a healthier and comfortable jaw.
Do You Have Trouble With Your Jaw?
- Do you grind or clench your teeth?
- Does your head or neck often hurt?
- Do your clenching and pain worsen under stress?
- Is it painful to open your mouth, eat, or yawn?
- Does the pain worsen when you clench your teeth?
- Do you have a neck, head, or jaw injury?
- Do you find the muscles around your jaws stiff when you wake up?
- Does using your front teeth cause any pain?
- Do you have sensitive, loose, broken, or worn out teeth?
If you had more than one “yes,” then it is likely that you have a TMJ disorder.
TMJ Disorder Treatments
- Resting your jaw
- Eating soft foods
- Applying ice and heat
- Exercising your jaw
- Practicing good posture